True Love

As mentioned in my previous post, I'm working on a black and white design project. In my quest for the perfect wallpaper, I stumbled upon two stunners:


The first is the Cole & Son's Wooded Wallpaper, available at Rose & Radish. This little beauty has been popping up everywhere lately, included the designer's house in Season 2 of Top Design. It's striking and quirky without being too bold or brash. The stippling technique creates an almost antiquated feel, while the stark black on white keeps it fresh and modern.


The second is the Blackbird paper by Cavern. Available in several colors, each divine. Two of my very favorite things, trees and birds...in the same paper...heavenly! It's so crisp and clean and almost abstract from afar. I'm loving that wallpaper is making such a strong comeback in interior design. Either of these papers, used even sparingly on just one wall could transform an average room into a delicious and decadent space.

No comments: